2 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned, cutting away bitter coverings
3 tablespoons agar flakes
3 cups white grape juice
1 tablespoon loose-leaf green tea
1/4 cup honey
1. Place grapefruit sections on a kitchen towel to dry, slightly. In a saucepan, combine agar flake and juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in honey. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook and stir until agar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in tea and set aside to infuse for 4 minutes.
3. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain mixture into a large measuring cup with a pouring spout.
4. Arrange grapefruit sections in 6 individual ramekins (6 to 8 ounce capacity) or a large mold or square baking dish. Pour juice mixture over grapefruit and chill until set.
5. To unmold, run a paring knife around edges of mold or ramekin, and invert kanten onto serving plate(s).